There’s no doubt that Disney Plus is for you if you like Marvel movies. But even a big Marvel fan could get lost in such a big world with so many movies to watch. Because of this, we wanted to give you a list of all the Marvel content that you can find on Disney Plus. So, all you have to do is look at the lists of Marvel movies and TV shows below to see if you’ve seen everything or if there’s still something to see.
If you like Marvel and don’t have a Disney Plus account yet, you should go to their website to sign up. A subscription costs €8.99 per month or €89.90 for the whole year.
Also, Disney Plus now has content from the Star content platform. This way, you can watch more adult shows and movies along with Disney and Marvel shows and movies.
Movies from the Marvel Universe on Disney+
For a better viewing experience, we put these movies in the order in which they happen, so if you start at the beginning, you can move up in time.
Of course, there are some gaps where some movies should be, you can find out what they are below.
- Captain America the First Avenger
- Captain Marvel
- Hombre de Hierro
- iron man 2
- The Avengers
- iron Man 3
- Thor: The Dark World
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ant man
- Captain America: Civil War
- Doctor Strange
- Black Panther
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Thor Ragnarok
- Avengers: Endgame
- Ant-Man & The Wasp
- Black Widow
- Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings
- Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- werewolf at night
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Other Marvel movies on Disney+
Even more confusing is that Disney now owns movies like the X-Men franchise that don’t take place in the same “universe” as the Marvel movies above. In the future, this will be different, but for now, these movies can go on a separate list.
- X Men
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Wolverine (2013)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- X Men: Dark Phoenix
- Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer
- Deadpool 2
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- spider-man 2
- The Amazing Spider-Man
Marvel series on Disney+
If you like action shows, you can watch the four main ones on Disney Plus. All of them take place in the same world as the MCU movies.
- Agent Carter
- SHIELD Agents
- Jessica Jones
- The Defenders
- luke cage
- Iron Fist
- Falcon and the winter soldier
- moon knight
- ms marvel
Marvel cartoon series and specials on Disney+
From the old classics of the 1980s to the present day, there are hours and hours of Marvel-animated content to watch.
- Marvel Comics The Incredible Hulk
- The SMASH Agents
- Where the monsters live
- future avengers
- Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United
- The Fantastic Four
- The Avengers Assemble
- The superhero squad show
- The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
- Marvel Rising: Chasing Ghosts
- Superhero Adventures: Fight Frost!
- Iron Man (1994)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Iron Man and Captain America: Heroes United
- Silver Surfer
- Marvel Comics X Men
- marvel spider man
- Spider-Man and his amazing friends
- the last spiderman
- Spider-Man Unlimited
- Spider-Man (1994)
- Spider-Man (1981)
Marvel shorts on Disney Plus
It is worth taking a look at the short films on offer.
- Werewolf by Night
- Guardians of the Galaxy (short films)
- Avengers: Secret Wars (short film)
- Rising Initiation
- Ultimate Comics
- Ant-Man shorts
- Rocket & Groot
- Super Hero Adventures
- spider-man shorts
- All Hail the King
New Marvel movies and series to come
We can see some of the above finally coming to Disney+, but on top of that,, there are also some big series productions to come.
In addition, there are also some of the highest-grossing movies that will be part of phase four, with Black Widow being the first of these. These are currently slated for a theatrical release first, but will eventually come to Disney Plus.
The next new Marvel show to hit the streaming platform will be Legends, which is a documentary that looks back at some of the MCU’s iconic characters and reflects on their best moments.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (available in theaters)
- Secret Invasion (Spring 2023)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (theatrical release May 5, 2023)
- The Marvels (theatrical release July 28, 2023)
- Echo (Summer 2023)
- Loki Season 2 (Summer 2023)
- Ironheart (Fall 2023)
- X-Men ’97 (Fall 2023)
- Blade (theatrical release November 3, 2023)
- Agatha: Coven of Chaos (Winter 2023)
- Daredevil: Born Again (Spring 2024)
- Captain America: New World Order (theatrical release May 3, 2024)
- The Fantastic Four (theatrical release November 8, 2024)
- Thunderbolts (theatrical release July 26, 2024)
- Deadpool 3 (theatrical release September 6, 2024)
- The Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (theatrical release May 2, 2025)
- Avengers: Secret Wars (theatrical release November 7, 2025)
- Spider-Man: Freshman Year (2024, date to be confirmed)
- Armor Wars (date to be confirmed)
- Marvel Zombies (date to be confirmed)
What Marvel content is missing?
Even though there have been many titles before, one is still missing. In particular, the Spider-Man movies and the Marvel series on Netflix. If you want to watch them, you’ll have to look into other streaming services and digital downloads.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- The Incredible Hulk
- Cloak and Dagger
- the new mutants
- spider-man 3
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Documentaries about Marvel
We’re not done yet! Go behind the scenes of the world of Marvel with all the documentaries that are available.
- The Marvel Hero Project
- Marvel is expanding the universe
- Marvel is putting together a universe
- Marvel 75 Years: From Pulp to Pop!
- Marvel’s 616
- Marvel Studios: Legends
- Marvel Studios ASSEMBLED
- A Fan’s Guide to Ms. Marvel